Digital transformation in the Media and Entertainment industry requires a need to understand new behaviours, anticipate the emergence of new business models and explore new territories. IVORY helps companies to define and execute their sales, product and marketing strategy in this context. Our customers benefit from our thorough knowledge of the content creation industry combined with our international expertise to help build strong foundations for sustainable future growth. Also IVORY is the co-founder of software company Embrace.
Our customers include leading Media groups such as Brut., Eurosport-Discovery, France Medias Monde, France Télévisions, Groupe Éléphant, Orange, Parlement Européen, Red Bee Media, RTBF, TF1.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the jobholder will be responsible for managing marketing & communication activities for IVORY. The main objective is to support awareness and demand generation activities efficiently to grow sales of IVORY products and services to the Media industry. The Marketing & Communication will assist in keeping our digital presence up-to-date, run communication campaigns and contribute to field marketing activities such as tradeshows or one-to-many events. The role includes frequent interactions with our ecosystem of customers, resellers and technology partners both in France and internationally. The knowledge of Broadcast or Professional video markets is definitely an asset.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A positive and energetic team player, with excellent oral & written communication skills
- Work to deadlines, excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work independently
- Computer literate and technology very aware
- Fluency in French and English is compulsory; another language a plus
- Familiar with WordPress, Trello, MailChimp, PowerPoint, Keynote, CRM (Zoho)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Indesign is a plus
- High degree of comfort with analytics with knowledge of Google Analytics
- Prior digital marketing experience (e.g. email collect, affiliation, others) and event management
- Keep the Company websites accurate as well as partner websites
- Ensure all events and news are posted online and correctly marketed
- Optimise brand visibility through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Defining and implementing online campaigns and publications leveraging LinkedIn / Twitter / Mailchimp
- Tracking results in order to ensure a positive ROI for the sales team and performance monitoring
- Community Management on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create and plan all relevant social media content (written, images, video)
- Monitor social media trends and leverage into thought leadership opportunities
- Performance analysis of social activities/campaigns; determine key learnings to maximise results
- Manage press release, case study & article writing
- Prepare and conduct interviews with key stakeholders
- Ensure content is posted on websites, social media channels, partner websites and the press
CRM & Email marketing
- Be the business side owner of the CRM system & database along time
- Management of email marketing campaigns in line with the sales and marketing plan : planning, targeting, content, design, recipients lists management
- Performance monitoring
- Coordinate our presence at events and tradeshows
- Provide guidance to our network of partners in their effort to promote our products and services
- Lead translation efforts FR/EN for brochures, press releases, posts, tweets etc
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.