Junior Sales & Business Development Manager One or two-year internship (« contrat d’apprentissage »)
To start in 2020 September, Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Digital transformation in the Media and Entertainment industry requires a need to understand new behaviours, anticipate the emergence of new business models and explore new territories. IVORY helps companies to define and execute their sales, product and marketing strategy in this context. Our customers benefit from our thorough knowledge of the content creation industry combined with our international expertise to help build strong foundations for sustainable future growth. Also IVORY is the co-founder of software company Embrace.
Our customers include leading Media groups such as Brut., Eurosport-Discovery, France Medias Monde, France Télévisions, Groupe ELEPHANT, Orange, Parlement Européen, Red Bee Media, RTBF, TF1.
Reporting to the Channel Manager, the jobholder will be responsible for developing direct and indirect sales of IVORY products and services to the Media Industry.
The Junior Sales & Business Development Manager will assist in executing agreed sales and demand generation activities targeting Major Accounts and Resellers to achieve our sales targets. The role includes frequent interaction with customers, resellers and technology partners in France and across Europe.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Work to deadlines, excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work independently
- Very good telephone skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- A positive and energetic team player
- Computer literate and technology very aware
- Fluency in French and English is compulsory
- Good negotiator with strong communication skills, confident and forward thinking
- Strong presentation skills both 1-1 and 1-to-many
- Good analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Strategic and consultative sales skills to articulate business benefits of product capabilities
- Ideally French/EMEA Broadcast or Professional video markets knowledge
- Achieve sales goals
- Create and maintain Account Plans for each account and execute accordingly
- Develop a sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting of sales opportunities
- Produce a weekly report of progress against key agreed actions
- Engage at all levels within organisations to deliver the IVORY value proposition
- Ensure regular meetings with key customers, prospects and 3rd party business partners
Please send your application to email@example.com