Junior Sales & Business Development Manager
Apprenticeship / internship
IVORY is a European media industry service provider with two activities : a strategic and operational consulting practice and a commercial representation service for foreign technology brands.
Digital transformation in content and services requires a need to understand new behaviours, anticipate the emergence of new business models and explore new territories.
Since 2011, IVORY helps companies to define and execute their sales, product and marketing strategy in this context. IVORY customers benefit from the Company’s thorough knowledge of the content creation and telco industries combined with strong international expertise to help build solid foundations for sustainable future growth.
Major brands trust us :
AMP Visual TV, CNED, Eurosport-Discovery, France Medias Monde, France Télévisions, Groupe Éléphant, Lagardère Studios, Mediapro, Orange, TF1, Thalès Alenia Space.
Reporting to the International Sales Director, the jobholder will be responsible for developing direct and indirect sales of IVORY products and services to the Media Industry.
The Junior Sales & Business Development Manager will assist in executing agreed sales and demand generation activities targeting Major Accounts and Resellers to achieve our sales targets. The role includes frequent interaction with customers, resellers and technology partners in France and across Europe.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Work to deadlines, excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work independently
- Very good telephone skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- A positive and energetic team player
- Computer literate and technology very aware
- Fluency in French and English is compulsory; Spanish a plus
- Good negotiator with strong communication skills, confident and forward thinking
- Strong presentation skills both 1-1 and 1-to-many
- Good analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Strategic and consultative sales skills to articulate business benefits of product capabilities
- Ideally French/EMEA Broadcast or Professional video markets knowledge
- Achieve sales goals
- Create and maintain Account Plans for each account and execute accordingly
- Develop a sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting of sales opportunities
- Produce a weekly report of progress against key agreed actions
- Engage at all levels within organisations to deliver the IVORY value proposition
- Ensure regular meetings with key customers, prospects and 3rd party business partners
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.