- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of your personal data.
- This policy explains how we lawfully, fairly and transparently use any personal data we collect, whether you are an existing customer, interested party or website visitor.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data. “Data Controller” means the party who determines the purpose and means of processing personal data, as per the prevailing data protection legislation.
- We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioners office and we will only use your data in accordance with the prevailing data protection legislation.
- You can unsubscribe from marketing messaging or request that your personal data be removed (“right to be forgotten”) by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data that we may process includes:
- Data about your use of our website; IP address, geographical location, referral source, duration of visit, timing & frequency of visits.
- Data captured by a form or questionnaire which would include personal data, for example; your name, email address, business name and subject matter content.
- Transactional data relating to the purchase of goods and services which would include; your contact details, business address details and any other business information required in order to carry out the business transaction.
- The purpose and legal basis for which we may process your personal data
- We will process your personal data as we consider necessary in order to fulfil our contractual obligations
- We may use your personal data to market other business to business products and services to you and your employer in accordance with the prevailing legislation. This may include the provision of news and updates.
- In call cases, we will process your data where we have a legitimate interest in doing so such as; to monitor and improve our services, to investigate any potential breach of terms and conditions and to protect our rights and property or those of other parties.
- We will process your personal data where we have a legal obligation to do so.
Sharing your personal data
- We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your permission, unless;
- It is required by law, regulation or legal proceedings
- It is required to enforce our terms and conditions
- The third party is acting in a professional capacity, for example; an auditor or regulator
Retention of personal data
- Our data retention policies and procedures are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the personal data that we retain.
- All personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may retain your personal data where such retention is required in order for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- We may update this policy from time to time and therefore you should ocassionally check this policy to ensure you are happy with these updates. Our website will notify users of any changes to this policy when they occur.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information which we hold about you. This is called a “subject access request”. In order to receive such information, please send your request to our registered office along with your full contact details.
- You have the right to have your data rectified in the event it is incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to have all of your personal data erased. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”
- Our website is owned and operated by IVORY SAS
- IVORY SAS is a company registered in France under registration number53455007400056 and our registered office and principal place of business is; 86-88 rue Thiers, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- You can contact us:
- Our Data Protection Officer is Julien Gachot who can be contacted using any of the above.
Update : May 2018