Jr. Field & Digital Marketing Executive
Apprenticeship / internship
IVORY is a European media industry service provider with two activities : a strategic and operational consulting practice and a commercial representation service for foreign technology brands.
Digital transformation in content and services requires a need to understand new behaviours, anticipate the emergence of new business models and explore new territories.
Since 2011, IVORY helps companies to define and execute their sales, product and marketing strategy in this context. IVORY customers benefit from the Company’s thorough knowledge of the content creation and telco industries combined with strong international expertise to help build solid foundations for sustainable future growth.
Major brands trust us :
AMP Visual TV, CNED, Eurosport-Discovery, France Medias Monde, France Télévisions, Groupe Éléphant, Lagardère Studios, Mediapro, Orange, TF1, Thalès Alenia Space.
Reporting to the Field Marketing Manager, the jobholder will be responsible for managing field and digital marketing activities for IVORY. The main objective is to support awareness and demand generation activities efficiently to grow sales of IVORY products and services to the Media industry.
The Jr. Field & Digital Marketing Executive will assist in keeping our Web presence up-to-date, run online campaigns and contribute to field marketing activities such as tradeshows or one-to-many events. The role includes frequent interactions with our ecosystem of customers, resellers and technology partners both in France and internationally. The knowledge of Broadcast or Professional video markets is definitely an asset.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Structured project manager: work to deadlines with excellent prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- A positive and energetic team player, with good communication skills in a professional manner
- Computer literate and technology very aware
- Familiar with Adobe CC, WordPress, Trello and MailChimp
- High degree of comfort with analytics tools from Adobe, Google or others
- Fluency in French and English; Spanish a plus
- Prior digital marketing experience and events management
- Currently in the last year of M.Sc./Bac+5 (French business or engineering school, Master)
- Strategic and consultative skills to manage internal stakeholders and clients/partners
- Keeping the Company websites accurate as well as partner websites
- Ensuring all events and news are posted online and correctly marketed with catchy content, banners, etc.
- Defining and implementing online campaigns and publications leveraging LinkedIn/Twitter/Mailchimp
- Optimising brand visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Tracking results in order to ensure a positive ROI for the sales team and performance monitoring
(ii) Field Marketing
- Coordinating our presence at events and tradeshows
- Providing guidance to our network of partners in their effort to promote our products and services
- Leading translation efforts FR/EN/SP for brochures, press releases, posts, tweets etc
(iii) Email marketing
- Overseeing the management of email marketing campaigns in line with the sales and marketing plan: planning, targeting, content, design, recipients lists management
- Performance monitoring, marketing and technical analysis
(iv) Social media
- Building and coordinating communities on Twitter and LinkedIn or appropriate BtoB platforms
- Acting as moderator, ensuring clients receive a reply and encouraging user generated content
- Developing and managing partnerships with industry influencers
- Monthly reporting and performance analysis
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.